Lake Te Anau - Boat Cruise
Here the power of nature stuns and enthralls everyone - from its waterfalls tumbling hundreds of meters into virgin, forested valleys and lonely fiords, to endless stretches of shimmering lakes and granite peaks. It’s a beautiful setting for a very special occasion
Your Boat Cruise Package includes:
- Personal assistance from Day one through to your Wedding Day. I will be here every step of the way ensuring everything runs smoothly
- Return transport to the Legal Office in Christchurch. Based on central city accommodation.
- Personal assistance to pick up your Marriage Licence plus an in-depth discussion to recap all your confirmed wedding arrangements
- Hire fee to Charter the boat cruise
- Small wedding cake to cut after your ceremony
- Nibbles while exploring the Lake afterwards
- Celebrants fee, including full assistance with vows plus meeting you both prior to your wedding if preferred
- Personal assistance on your wedding day. A professional wedding co-ordinator from the region will be there from the start to the finish
- Extra Witness if required, it is law here in New Zealand to have two persons present at your wedding. At Weddings in New Zealand we understand the desire to keep your day as intimate as possible. This can be achieved by utilizing your personal team (Photographer, Co-ordinator, etc).
- Marriage Certificate
- Apostille Certificate, this certificate is widely recognised by most countries including the U.K., U.S.A & Australia. If you do not reside in one of these countries please let me know as we will idenify which legal document that you would require.
- Courier of Marriage Certificate & Apostille Certificate to home address
- All New Zealand Goods & Services Taxes are included (12.5% GST)
- Price is created based on the Bride & Groom attending the wedding only / Mon-Thu weekday weddings, weekends will incur additional costs